Belinda Henry – Managing Partner
- Completed Bachelor of Laws at Bond University
- Admitted to practice as a Lawyer in 2003
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court NSW and High Court
- Member of the Family Law Association
- Formerly a partner of Piper Craig Henry Lawyers until 2011
- Director on the Board of Southern Cross Credit Union
- Belinda has practiced exclusively in the area of Family law and Defacto property law since 2003.
- Awarded Business woman of the year at the 2016 Tweed Coast Women’s Awards
Wilhelmina Hill – Lawyer
- Completed a bachelor of laws at Southern Cross University
- Admitted to practice as a lawyer in 2015
- Solicitor of the Supreme court NSW and High Court
- Member family law practitioners association
- Wilhelmina has practised exclusively in the area of family law since her admission
- Wilhelmina was employed as a paralegal in family law whilst undertaking her degree since 2012.
Susan Day – Legal Secretary
Susan has lived in the Tweed for over 40 years. Susan has in excess of 30 years experience as a legal secretary. Susan commenced working for Belinda Henry as a legal secretary 14 years ago.
Tracey Holmes – Legal Secretary
Tracey has lived in the Tweed for over 30 years. Tracey has in excess of 20 years experience as a legal secretary. Tracey commenced working for Belinda Henry as a legal secretary 14 years ago.
Amanda Stevenson – Legal Secretary
Amanda moved to the tweed in 2015 having lived with her family in New Zealand.
Amanda has been employed as a legal secretary for in excess of 30 years.
Amanda joined the HFL team in 2015.