Belinda Henry – Managing Partner
- Completed Bachelor of Laws at Bond University
- Admitted to practice as a Lawyer in 2003
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court NSW and High Court
- Member of the Family Law Association
- Formerly a partner of Piper Craig Henry Lawyers until 2011
- Director on the Board of Southern Cross Credit Union
- Belinda has practiced exclusively in the area of Family law and Defacto property law since 2003.
- Awarded Business woman of the year at the 2016 Tweed Coast Women’s Awards
Jack McMah – Lawyer
- Completed a Bachelor of Laws at Griffith University.
- Completed Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at the College of Law.
- Admitted to Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia in June 2019.
- Practiced exclusively in the area of Family Law since admission.
- Previous pre-admission experience from 2015 in other areas of law including Criminal, Domestic Violence, Traffic, Civil, Personal Injury and Immigration Law.
Jo Carson – Legal Secretary
Jo has over 20 years of experience in legal work. She worked for top tier firms in Brisbane before moving to the Tweed. Jo commenced working for Belinda Henry as a legal secretary in 2017.